S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RR is still a little higher than I want but its good enough for now... I'll post a couple more later. [2" spindles, 1"springs, 3"blox, leaf above o-ride removed]

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Like the dent my neighbor put on it with their laundry basket? :bash: [Infront of rear taillight.]

·
BLUEBYU
465 Posts
Good looking truck and nice stance.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks good:thumbup: I can barely tell there is a dent there.Was it hard pulling the leaf out? How does it ride?

Jay

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks.
I need swaybars, 12"discs/calipers, posi, and a S/C.. Or a 2001 vette w/o body. :evilg:
Oh yeah, the leafs. Although I knew which leaf to remove my brother and I went by the seat of our pants... We took the leafs off. Had to cut the bolt by the tank of course.. The piece that keeps the leafs aligned is held in place with big a$$ rivet, we just cut the head off and then banged the leafs till it popped out. We then used the existing holes with round headed bolts/nuts (locktite) to hold the alignment pieces back in place. We did have to cut the bolts to length and ground the round head flat to fit nice. I'm sure there is a better option than adapting the existing alignment whatever the $%$# pieces they are called but we used what we had in front of us. Btw it didnt go as low as I thought it would, and the ride is ok. The bracket off the pumpkin that holds the brake lines was hitting the smaller tank (?) behind the gas tank. I'd like to eventually get fiberglass 3" drop leafs. :)

Wheres the best place to get APC frt Clears w/ the chunk of yellow reflective stuff on the corner?

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
that little tank you are refering to is a charchole canister for the fule it sends it back to the moter to use as fuel vapors

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! Its probably good that the rear is still alittle high, I have an 8x10" bass cab (SVT) I use for playing with my band so that little extra height at the rear will help on the freeways, and the front end wont be higher then the rear when loaded :)

Next up: 12" discs/calipers, sway bars.
Then:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts