S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Damn I love that, turned out better than I thought.

Yeah I know I need a drop and some wheels, don't worry I'm planning that.

So what do you guys think?

No photoshopping! I don't want to see her lowered yet,... must... save... money...

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
That's awesome, which bulbs do you have in your lights?? I'm assuming it's that H4 Xenon conversion, if it is, where did you get yours..?? one of mine caught a rock, and now I have big spiderweb in the lens..... lookin' good though.... !

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
also, I just did pretty much the same rebuild just a few weeks ago on the front end of mine-- I'll post pics once I learn how to operate the point and click camera we have

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
damn that red in the headlights looks awesome :thumbup: i have conversion lights like that too but my little bulbs are a bluish purple im dying to see what they look like but i havent had time to hook em up yet

some pics HERE if any one cares lol

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys.

I got the headlights from a warehouse in Arizona (forgot the name), they are the crystal lens type. The ones I have come with a little hole that you can stick a 194 bulb through. I put a red 194 in and hooked it up to the switch box under my dash. I call them "Intimidation Lights".

92S10LB: Get green. The blueish 194s will just match the "cool blue" lamps. Mine came with those too and they weren't all that great.

I got the clears from a local shop that orders through APC. Costed me like $50-55. I kind of want the diamond lenses for the sidemarker lenses now though to match the headlights, but not for the parking, pretty much matches already.

I plan a 3/4 and axing the bumpstops. The wheels are going to be any chrome simple 5 spoke design, 18 inch or even 20s if they fit, maybe staggered.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
hey thanks ill try and get some :headbang:

·
Registered
194 Posts
where did you guys get your crystal headlights and how much $ where they?
i need those badly

one of my stock headlight leak like a *****:gay:

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you use eBay? I got mine off of eBay for $40-50, look up "crystal" or "diamond" headlights. Your local shop sells them for $90-100.

How do you like your diamond sidemarker? Do you have any closer pictures of it? If you do, send them to my email.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
yea i got mine off ebay for $40+ shipping but they came with the bulbs and all, its pretty much an unbeatable deal :rock:

·
Registered
194 Posts
thanks for the help guys
Nyte i dont have any close up pics right now but i can take some later
one more question are you guys happy with the crystal headlights?
thanks

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
snikah said:
thanks for the help guys
Nyte i dont have any close up pics right now but i can take some later
one more question are you guys happy with the crystal headlights?
thanks
yes im vey happy with mine , the only thing that sucked was i had to modify the headlight bucket to make the light fit properlly but it was worth it (dunno if this was a prob all my own or everybodys)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts