S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Nice but dude I was just gonna say...That tip of yours screams RICER!!!!!!lol...:stickpoke

P

·
0 Posts
soon_to_be_sweet said:
but hey what can you do with part time job pay in high school
I hear ya it sucks being in high school makin minumin wage

BTW the truck looks nice but u should invest in a rollpan

·
The White
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as soon as summer starts im gonna do a few things to it; pedals, painted grill with speed grill inserts, and a roll pan

·
The White
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
might lose the tip but definetly not the bars i love em and even if i wanted to my grandma gave them to me and my parents would kill me if i took them off.......anyway and ideas for cheap mod for the minimum wage high school student

·
The White
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot that i dont make minimum wage i make 8 bucks an hour but i only work on saturday and maybe sunday for like 5-6 hours so its basically the same thing

·
The White
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much does the light kits cost for the GM rollpan to light up the plate??

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Tinted windows, rollpan, system, mirrors... Theres a lot of stuff you could do.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Hey dude, don't feel bad. Im still in highschool making a little above minimum wage and i got a few things on my truck. But once graduation rolls around my truck will be slammed. Here is my truck in its progress.

I want to say another thing. Alot of people think APC is just for rice burners. Then why does APC make products for trucks. I have about 8 products from APC and i say if you have the products then put the sticker on your truck. Ive seen alot of s10's with apc stickers. APC rules! Usually people put apc on there vehicles without having any products and that doesn't make sense.

Heres a picture of my truck

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts
your truck looks nice too the only thing I would do is get a rollpan

BTW I have APC euros too

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Phat, you need to get a full time job and have someone remove you from that machine for a while......Keep that whorin up and they are gonna ban yo asslol...

P

·
0 Posts
I am only 16 and work with my dad at his tranny shop
But he has nothing for me to do right now So I am here

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
His shop must be slow cause your A** is on here full time lol.....

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah I only worked one day last week and didn't even work the week before

I am looking for another Job

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
phat, be a pizza guy, look how much grant makes, lol. I agree w/you guys the APC makes some good products, but IMO stickers like that look like garbage. Oh, and the roll pan is 36 bux from GM, but the gay lights are 18bux each! so a cheap roll pan is 72 bux. If i was looking to do a cheap upgrade I'd go get a cheap hi-flow muffler (dynomax, you can pick up Flowmasters for 80) and buy an air filter for 25 bux, make a CAI. And if you want cheap auto look at www.ubid.com and type in "Audiobahn" or "kenwood"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts