S-10 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
looks good where is fayetteville (sp) i have seen heard of it but dont know where its at...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks everybody, like I have sadi before, now its time for the interior. I need to find some tweed.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yeah the tailights are smoked with Nightshades tailight tint spray. Its made by VHT. Then When I cleared my truck I mixed some pearl in with some cleared the tailights.

The mods I have done so far, I shaved the tailgate handle, rollpan shaved the antenna, the windshield washers, I have 2 12' planets, pionner seperates, planets in the dash and rear pillers,xm radio, intake, the H4 conversion headlights, tint,

Soon to 4 link the rear with the bolt in by Jason, If he ever gets it done...LOL like he nothing else going on!

Thanks guys, Let me know if you need stuff I have hook ups all over, not on bag parts though, Jaosn, larry are the best.

Peace

·
Ass Draggr
205 Posts
Looks sweet! How much does a paint job like that cost???

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The cost of the paint was pretty cheap my old man is a paint and body man, So all I had to do is pay for a plane ticket and the paint. I would imagin something like that would be a few grand, My folks are moving to GA soon, I think my dad and I are gonna start doing trucks...paint, bags and stuff like that.

Thanks for all of the replys

21 - 38 of 38 Posts