S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Rolnlow
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Yes that is correct for the Exhasut. The radiator i used was just a 4.3 for a square body. I have a millions picture but the wiring pictures would help much, LT1swap was my friend in the wiring part of it Tons of good information on his website for LS swaps. AC DELCO fuel pump EP381 (stock fuel pump from typhoon/syclone) with Wix 33737 Fuel Filter. I take a look this weekend and get some pictures

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks a lot. A lot of people can tell you when to buy but not part numbers. I didn't even think about the typhoon/syclone model parts! now I feel stupid.

So my next binge shpping list is a 4.3l radiator for a syclone/typhoon, a ACdelco ep381 pump and then a fuse block and some relays/pigtails/wire to finish up the wiring. I am using the stock truck setup though so e-fans got to be thin. I got some in mind and hope they work.

Thanks a lot for the information. Hope to talk alittle more.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey boss, Did you use your factory sending unit? I got the 2.5L TBI pump/Sending unit but with a new pump comes higher pressure and I have noticed on high pressure fuel systems comes a new type or outlet on the senders... I have seen some inages where its just a single barb on the very end and I don't think that would hold a hose at 60PSI running through it and I am trying to keep the stock Pressure and return lines so I wound up returning the WIX filter.. so not for soe re-planning due to I can not afford a low profile intake/new fuel rails. So back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Really nice build man. I just finished a 1st gen build. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hey, this might be a long shot but I’m in the middle of doing my first gen ls swap. And I’m running into problems with the motor mounts fitting. If you read this. Please let me know

·
time to get cereal
4,640 Posts
Dude hasn't been on since April 2019. I doubt he will read this.

221 - 226 of 226 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.