S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 226 Posts

·
joey
462 Posts
did this work for the cross over ? any better pictures of where you put the fitting on the back im thinking about doing it

·
Registered
851 Posts
How do you go about getting sponsors and so they pay for stuff and you just put a sticker on your truck?

·
lq4 s10
662 Posts
Lol, hell yea I would take some free stuff. But really I always hear people say that got sponsored, and not that I don't believe railn20s, Ive just never heard how they got them. Do they come to you, you go to them or whatever. But yea if I don't have to spend money I won't. Call me cheap or call me broke either is true lol.

·
( . Y . )
978 Posts
A couple friends have been sponsored in the past. They received free products. They had to go to so many shows a year, or place their vehicle near the company's display or sales tent, alow the use of images of the vehicle for advertising use or hand out product samples to people. Every company is different on the requirements. Some just want a simple sticker placed on the vehicle.

·
Rolnlow
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
art that is exactly how it is
I personally contact the companies plus I have a mag featured lined up already after its finished so that helps a lot also
Paint the truck yesterday and next Monday the graphics get sprayed

·
S10 *****'s Youth Pastor
679 Posts
Hey Railn, what accessory bracket is your alternator mounted on?? Congrats on the sponsorship. I can't imagine your truck much nicer than it already is!

181 - 200 of 226 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.