S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lowered the front of my truck once, 5 inches (with bags) and the rear twice 3in (blocks) then another 4 (monoleafs and air shocks) but it wasnt low enough. My plan was to save till I could get spindles and notch the frame out back (dont get me wrong, I still plan on bagging the whole ride) so that it would be lower.

My friend has been talking about selling me his rims for a while and I finally got them yesterday. I traded my drum set for all 4 with new tires. The rims are 16's with low pro tires.
I didnt expect them to make that muh of a difference with the ride height, but I was wrong. My truck is less then an inch away from laying frame, its so sweet.

I have a minor problem though. Right now Im not running off a compressor for my bags or shocks because I cant afford one yet... I ran my air lines to the bed, but last night I re ran them to the inside of the cab. I did this at 11 at night and didnt really think about it. I dont know if they were touching the exaust or drive line, but on the way to school today 2 of the 4 lines snapped and the other 2 leak now:yikes:, Guess I need to re run them the correct way

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Before my new rims I lost about half of my turning radius because of the easy street shock reloacatir. I have it all back now!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts