S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Steel Chariot Customs
4,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have a 99 s-10 ext, stepside. i want a 3-4. ok i was thinking 2 inch spindles and 1 in coils in front. and in back 3 inch leaves and 1 inch block.i was wondering how exactly this would ride. what difference does a block make. what is this cutting out bumpstops think your talking about. can i lower it was 4 friends in 1 night at a place where you can lift the vehicle. if i get it done at some other place how mcuh will it cost to put them one. where u order leaf springs (dont laugh) how many leaf springs actually come in the box??? is the 3-4 the right drop. please help me out. i wanna lower my truck. i only have like 3 or 4 things left to do with it before im done with it so please help . :)

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
you should 98 ss on nos........he lowers s20s a lot...hit him up or im suer he will come in this thread soon enough

·
Steel Chariot Customs
4,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where do you get those things from for that price. the front is spindles and springs back is 3" leafs with 1' block?
`

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
summitracing.com

remember to tell them if you have a 4 or 6 cyl because they have different part numbers for them.

the rear doesnt matter
here are the part numbers
bel-2100 spindle
bel-6000 1 inch block
bel-5954 3 inch leaf

the front springs you have to go to belltechs web site to see them. dont know if you have a 4 or 6

·
Steel Chariot Customs
4,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you really think i should get a 4-5 drop. remember i am on a budget of 500 dollars. and i plan on getting like 17-18s in the future so.....do you still think that

·
Steel Chariot Customs
4,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok ss nos .... for 500 dollars tell me exactly what to get. i put my truck in your hands. i could go up to 550. i want belltech probably. i want eitehr a 3-4 or 4-5 up front i want sindles and coils and in the back leafs and a block. you tell me exactly waht to get.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
www.geocities.com/tommys97sonoma

thats a 4 5 drop with 17s.

as for 4 5 drop heres what you need
bel-2100
bel-4223
bel-5954
bel-6100

now for shocks wait to see how it rides before you spend money. i know this sounds bad but ive done customers trucks and they kept the dead stock shocks and it was fine. so try it out its not like shocks are hard to install.

the summit 2 inch drop block is the same as belltech if you want those they are a little cheapter

shocks if you get them go with toxic or doetsch tech from summit that will run 120-130 shipped for 4.

here is a few links on what you will have to do that i made to help people out
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=690

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3543

remember with a 4 5 drop you will need shorter tires in front. if there is a costco by you 225 60 15 and 255 60 15 bfg radial ta are around 300 installed with warranty, weights etc everything out the door

1 - 12 of 12 Posts