S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's mostly stock but divorce has a way of thinning out your wallet......................

Attachments

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another.................

We finally had a nice day here in D-town.

Attachments

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and another.................

I love digital cameras...............makes life so easy.

Attachments

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last one.....................

Gotta support the site.......................

Attachments

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for showing the love fellas. Hopefully one day I can "modify" her a little. 2002 has been a bad year. First Divorce (still on-going, child custody) and now Ford Motor Company has decided I am too expensive to keep and they have offered me a "volunatry" seperation package. Aaaaaarrghhh!!!! Sorry for the rant, had to get it outta me...................oh yeah, here's one last pic.

Attachments

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
01ZQ8 -

I grew up in Detroit near Hamtramack but I am over in Eastpointe now, 10 mile & Gratiot area. I go Mt. Clemens on Wednesday night and always hit the "big" cruises such as Gratiot and Woodward! Been known to spend some Friday nights on Woodward with a buddy and his SVT Contour. What about you?

·
Registered
821 Posts
99XDetroitStyle said:
Ford Motor Company has decided I am too expensive to keep and they have offered me a "volunatry" seperation package. Aaaaaarrghhh!!!!
i see you now buy chevy lol

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
99XDetroitStyle said:
01ZQ8 -

I grew up in Detroit near Hamtramack but I am over in Eastpointe now, 10 mile & Gratiot area. I go Mt. Clemens on Wednesday night and always hit the "big" cruises such as Gratiot and Woodward! Been known to spend some Friday nights on Woodward with a buddy and his SVT Contour. What about you?
Damn dude...We are real close...Im at 10 and John R. I go up to Gratiot every once in a while. Prolly 2 or 3 times a month. And of course, Im at the Woodward cruise every year.

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i see you now buy chevy lol

Always have!! Before the S-10 I owned 3 Monte Carlos. Ford offered me a job and I couldn't refuse at the time. I always got **** from people here, but I HATE the Ranger and could never own one. Now that I am being forced to leave, I will NEVER buy a Ford!!

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn dude...We are real close...Im at 10 and John R. I go up to Gratiot every once in a while. Prolly 2 or 3 times a month. And of course, Im at the Woodward cruise every year.
It's been awhile since I cruised "weekend" Gratiot. I think being 31 years old kinda kills my "coolness" factor. You should come up to Mt. Clemens next Wednesday for their cruise night.

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
01ZQ8 said:
That I could do...where do they cruise in the Clem?
Downtown, across the street from the Hayloft is where we usually park.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts