S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I finally got around to getting some sound from my exhaust... Everything was taken from a 8mm video camera about 8 feet away from the tailpipes, just ripped the sound to the computer... .. :

http://www.alaska.net/~jnielson/S-10/s10v6x.htm

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
sounds pretty good. what ya got done to it and what kind of exhaust?

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just about everything done to it, I've got Edelbrock headers, high flow cat, kc performance muffler, and y-pipe dual exhaust... Throttle body spacer, electric fan, k&n intake, spark plugs/wires, etc... need a CraneCam ignition and a Edelbrock manifold and I'll be pretty much done with the emissions legal stuff... :)

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
92S10LB said:
sounds pretty good.
:stupid: greatness has been achieved

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback, it's good to hear that the truck sounds good.. =] I'm going to add a couple more sound files soon, hopefully with drive-bys and some from after it warms up (the exhaust note gets stronger and the backfire gets quieter) It's frustrating having it and not doing what I want to do to it :whip: *sigh*

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stout?? :) I'm gonna have some more clips up tomorrow hopefully, with drivebys, etc... Maybe some pics and video too, we'll see.. bookmark that webpage ;-)

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One more set of clips

Hey, added some more this afternoon, going to have pictures with the 30" snowfall hopefully by the end of this week, gotta use the rest of the film in the camera, and the girl is partying somewhere so gotta find some cute animals or pretty scenery or something to waste the rest of the film on...

http://www.alaska.net/~jnielson/S-10/s10v6x.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts