S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Eksessiv Louisiana
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.geocities.com/essten99

Right now its dropped 3/4, has euro clear front corners, full front end conversion to horizontal lines grille w/ polished billet inserts and polished billet bowtie and a chrome bumper, the rear has removed emblems, bed cover, euro tails which are soon going in favor of some custom tail lights i am doing myself, hyperwhite bulbs in every hole up front, upgraded bulbs in the rear as well. Inside are 4 MTX 10" Subs on an MTX 2400X amp...pretty loud for right now. And new tires are yokohama 225/50/15s.

Coming soon are 4 corner independent fast bags, molded rollpan, shaved tailgate handle, painted door handles, sport mirrors, shaved cowl, taking the bug shield off, SS Gen 3 air dam, new interior in tweed, leather, and suede. Eclips DVD/TV player, blow-thru install with 2 15"s, full components. 18/20" combo wheels...havent decided what wheels im gonna go with exactly. Paint scheme with a new coat of white with some midnight blue pearl thrown on that. And probly some more stuff i cant really think of at the moment.

not much right now but, let me know what ya think of it so far...cya

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
link didn't work, attatch the pics.

·
Eksessiv Louisiana
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the link works, geocities just has a low traffic limit or whatever so, i guess u just gotta get it at the right time...theres 9 or 10 pics on there but i'll upload one here to give everyone an idea of what it looks like

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts