S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i been driving my lil 98 hombre reg cab 2.2 5spd for about a yr now, and just a few months ago fixed the a/c. well just friday i found a 99 hombre ext cab, 2.2 auto, 3rd door, same exact truck otherwise, i had put the same 60-40 seats in the 98 so it was a real easy change to the LWB hombre, and boy am i lovin life now,
course i still gotta sell the 98 so i can put the rest of the down payment on the 99, (yes its financed, but ohwwell i needed a bigger more comfy truck and dont want anything but a gm mini...)

hualed my bike n trailer from orlando to flagler over the weekend for my 2yr anniversary and went great,

im off to replace the door hinge pin and bushings now on the top driver side, and will need to do a little work on the pass side headlight and tailgate,(somone didnt know how to drive i guess, kinda screwed it up.) still looks good tho.

i want to beef up the suspension tho asap since i use it for work and have a topper and tools going on it, im thinking 1-2" front and 2-3" rear, prolly just do rear shackles for now, only 20 bux and discount...

http://xdreamz.sslpowered.com/pictures/bike/truck.htm

·
murse
13,200 Posts
looks good man. dont see too many of the ext. cab hombres. or at least i dont.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts