S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday me my dad and my cousin went to the junk yard and picked up these 87 camaro buckets for 5.00 a pop. its probably the best 10.00 i spent on the car. the seat tracks even work as well..

here are some pics.. what ya think??...

aaron

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was actually going to clean them in a little bit., as for recovering, idk i like them the way they are.

aaron

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys.. yeah chris i know its about time i got some seats and sure am damn proud i finally got some.

the velles looking good.

by any chance are you on a forum called Team chevelle? if not you gotta check it out at.. www.chevelles.com and go to tech forum i think it is.

you know that 57 w/ the skull paint job on your site Jaason, i've seen that thing every year for a few years at Super Chevy,, its one sick car. where at in Pa are ya? im up here in walnutport.

aaron

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah thanks

i just got finished cleaning them.. they sure look alot better than in the pics.

aaron

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sorry bout the pops ups i can't delete them out of the html code, neway im only like 13 min away from u aaron i live in lehighton, im tryin to get the chevelle done soon so i can start on my s10, im puttin a 327, with roller cam, roller lifters, roller rockers, its all ported n polished and balanced, its bored over to a 331

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awesome sounds like a killer project.

so you happen to have AIM.. my sn is natural400sb.

yeah im actually in Treichlers, but yeah its like 15 min. in august look for a primered chevelle w/ an L88 hood and that will be me.

aaron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts