S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bostonacoustics.com/ca_product.asp?ProductID=58&CategoryID=14

It does not come with the axis mount for the tweets though :eek:( so im gonna probably mount them in the doors with the 6.5 and the 4.5 all together somehow after I figure out how I wanna glass it all into the door panel. Ill probably use the Kicker resolution tweets in the location I have the Alpine ones right now since the Kickers are probably better than even the Bostons since they are Kickers top of the line tweet. Ill be bi-amping the bostons.

Im not sure if I will mount the alpine speakers somewhere else yet, maybe in the middle console somewhere, but probably not. I was also gonna try and get complicated and use my skinny 8s somewhere in the dash or underneath the seats for added effect but I havent really taken a look yet to see if there is anywhere I would be able to fit them. Behind the seat wont work since they will be useless to have with the XXXs back there, would just be dead weight. So I figured underneath the seats or somewhere under the dash (maybe like right up above the footwells somehow) would be the only place to put them or else they are headed for ebay.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts