S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the poor pix but at least ya get and idea of what it looks like...........

Attachments

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and.........

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i know....for some reason it wouldn't lemme attach the pic.....it's a dif pic but it was tellin me that i couldn't post the same pic again

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah....as soon as i get home from college for the holidays i'm gonna do the center caps......later when i get some money i'm gonna get the door handles, tail gate handle, mirrors, grille, and wiper cowl painted to match the blue

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah....that's why was askin everyone how they went about doing it......i got some touch up paint so i'm gonna use it

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
good luck with it man, i hope it turns out good for you :thumbup:

peace, steve

·
the envy of the town
10 Posts
Hey now......

Wow sweetbutxtreme... your interior looks familiar... hmmm I wonder where I've seen that kind of interior before... OH YAH! My interior looks just like that! haha I guess we know who has good taste around here. The only piece I havent done is the darn defroster vent b/c its a biatch and a half. Just incase anyone was wondering, I used testors model paint, w/ 1 coat primer, 2 or 3 coats red, and 2 coats gloss. It really wakes me up in the morning when I open up the door.

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey i have a ? how the hell do you get the door handles off to paint them? do you have to remove the door panel or what?

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rmducati said:
hey i have a ? how the hell do you get the door handles off to paint them? do you have to remove the door panel or what?
i have no idea man...the thought never crossed my mind to paint the handle itself

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
rmducati said:
If I remember correctly, the panels have to come off. Im getting some chrome handles from an Envoy (I think), So Ill let you know.

·
Registered
287 Posts
haha umm, yeah i already figured out how to paint them but in a hard way. see some mother ****ing dumbass decided to break into my truck and steal my cd player, and in the process, the faggot decided to break my damn window to get it. freaking amatuer. i mean i didn't really mind the radio being stolen but the fact that this fool broke my window is what pisses me off. but yeah i watched the guy replace the window and i saw how he was able to get to the door handle so now i know how to do it. haaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts