S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a 6.5"/4" drop on my 01 2dr blazer.

rear is 4" blocks up front i used 2" spindles and the 3" belltech coils gave me a full 4.5" drop since 2dr blazers come with coils 1.5" higher than a regular 4 dr blazer. the blazers also have about 1" taller body mounts than s10s do so my body is compareable to about a 4" drop on and s10 and my suspensions is like a 5" drop on an s10.

anyways im waiting on a my leafs and im going to go either 6 or 7" in the back. gonna decide what i think looks best. right now i have about 3.5" of rake. also going to need a c-notch

with belltechs 2" blazer spindles you have to trim the upper control arm quite a bit, wasnt too bad once i borrowed and angle grinder from my friends dad.

·
draggin 72 member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1siks-10 said:
nice!!! looks like someone needs a new bumper. Just noticed because my truck just got hit and now i am conscience about it
well im not paying for it, the other guys insurance is. the estimate for a new bumper and step pads was $280 something and thats what i got in the check towards it.

ps i bought a used bumper for $71 shipped.

ive already bought all my parts used and wholesale and it looks like i got an extra $1000 from my insurance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.