S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
YellowNoma said:
Got any better pics? Looks good from what i can see.
werd

·
Not Store Bought...
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not really guyz.. imma be honest with u guyz.. i still havent bougt a digi-cam. what i did was: i took a pic of the truck with dads poloroid then took a pic of that with my quik-cam... lol i know GHETTO!! but thats all i can do for now i just really wanted to post the pic already. ill try to get a better 1 soon or if u guys have any ideas for the poor guys here :) thanks for the comploment.
Yuni

·
Not Store Bought...
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:( im a cheapass... sory guyz. goin tru tuff times at home and need the cash to move out...

·
waitin for feb 26th
19 Posts
nice. i bet all the green p.o.s. ricers get mad at the red lights when they cant hear their music b/c of u :p good times good times heh... btw truck looks way better now then in that pics guys he got more done to it. :bowtie: and yuni u better get new years off so we can :beer: :drunk:

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttte, B.A.E.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey.

Nice truck man it reminds me of mine except looks better cause you have some paint....im pretty sure ive decided on black.

·
Not Store Bought...
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol thnx barry... i might go back home with a digi this weekend... and u bet imma get new years off cuz u dam str8 we gonna get FKED UP!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts