S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok next weekend im geting the exhaust put on, I just talked to the dude a mighty muffler and im going to go with this set up " Flowmaster 40 series deltaflow 2.25" 2 chamber mufflers with 3" slashtips" does that sound good to yall? If there are any suggestions tell me please! -Corey

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats the difference this place only caries delta flow. does it sound sweet?

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
try to find some kind of tips that aren't "Texas Tips" it seems that everyone has them and IMO, they don't look that good...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Delta Flows are supposed to be quieter without being more restrictive. I was thinking about getting a 50-series Delta Flow for my truck b/c I didn't want anything loud and I wanted less restriction. Anyone know whether the 50-series DF is that much of an improvement over stock? :confused: I've never met anyone that's using one so I have nothing to go by.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
well, **** you too then...(no, not an invite)...hahahahahaha:D:D:D:D:D
is your truck a lifted 4x4, are you in Texas??? ok then...I didn't think so...they look gay, but I guess it's fitting....

·
Freak of Nature
41 Posts
I am running the 40-series Delta Flow and it sounds sweet. I could be wrong but I believe the factory pipe is 2 1/2" coming out of the converter. Why not go with 2 1/2"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts