S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know if you can fit 22's in the rear of an s10 if you tub the rear. thinking of putting 22's in the rear of mine....Intro Vistas

·
Treadwear Waste'n Member
133 Posts
yes you can, and yes you have to tub it. the STS truck is bagged, (laid out) on 18's and 22's.

better get a HUUUUUUUUUGE notch with that 6 link :p

BTW: if you wanna get rid of your 4 link, Let me know

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way

the STS truck does not have 22's on it. thats where i am getting my truck bagged and i know the owner presonally so he does not have 22's on the rear of his

·
Treadwear Waste'n Member
133 Posts
oops...

yeah, he has 20's, I misread in the mag...
But I don't see any reason why you couldn't, You might have to get a different offset so it doesnt hit the bedside when its tucked, and a custom built notch. The only problem would be the driveshaft hitting the back of the cab. I know that the LT-1/ ZF 6-speed owners had to clearance the back of the cab (a couple of whacks with a sledge), to take off the lip. But that will only gain you an inch or so. And if a bodydrop is in the future, you can pretty much forget about it.

I'd plan a rearend gear change too, cause your acceleration will be affected dramatically. I'm sure the STS guys would know more, but thats my .02

You still have your Air ride setup for sale? I'm interested.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
response

yeah i do have the air ride technologies kit for sale. the whole kit with shockwaves and bolt on fourlink. 1000$ plus shipping and its yours bro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts