S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lil' Yankee Elite
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i am crusin to wal-mart. a Celica and a 4 door honda with fart cans are reving their engines and being dumb.....cars actually were not that bad looking. and LOUD.

the civic moves over and they block the road.
I don't care until I see him looking back in his mirror and smiling. SOOOOOO I get ****ed. I get on his ass and he pulls up and moves over, Celica guy yells
Celica- Hey f**ker
me- what d*c*head
Celica-wtf is yer problem
me-fags with fartan exhausts who want to get run over.

I PULL FORWARD

civic- hey f*cker whats yer problem
me-did u n yer boyfriend talk this out? cuz he said the same thing.
my problem is little punks like you trying to block the whole road, your lucky i dont plow your ass over.

they follow me into wal mart reving their engine, i rev mine back and scream, THAT'S A REAL EXHAUST...

They pull past me as i am getting out, i raise my hands and yell,,GOT A PROBLEM? they drove off. p**sies!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Almost got into a fight in autozone parking lot with some ricers....we were there picking up car part to FIX a car..they were shopping for neons..etc... they claimed to be the know all gods about turbo, and we got into a huge argument..thats what ricers are....little B**ches with big heads, think they own the road and know everything. if you see their cars parked somewhere mikey, run them over. make sure to crush their APC projector headlights.

·
Registered
748 Posts
ahh those kids.. those kids are fun to mess with.. i swear though if i came across a LOT of money id get an old POS accord/civic drop in a b18 and turbo it/work it up then make the outside look as SHITTY as possible.. mess with ricers from both sides :).. what i love best is the argument "i dont care about speed my car looks 10 times better than yours (talking about a stock 91 integra with black widow body kit) and if you want to race me ill hit theNOS and smoke you" this was actualy said to me by a moron in my school.. like i said he has a stock engine bw kit and a dual exhaust (not a fart can though).. its people like that that you laugh at as soon as they start talking about cars

·
Registered
645 Posts
You should have run them over. I damn near ran one off the road cuz he kept tailgatein my Stang (70 fastback). Stupid ass ricers! They should all be PUNISHED for makein drivein a stupidass car like those.

·
Lil' Yankee Elite
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK,,WHY DO I HATE ZR2.COM? Well i posted this over there, and half the peopel bashed on me, half agreed and had input. One real ASSHOLE linked my thread in hsi next 8 posts to "make fun of me" but i do not see how he was doing so. Some guys with lifted trucks say they hate lowrider cuz they r asshole....there is not one asshole here that is as bad as some of the guys on zr2.com

·
Reseach and Devolopment
1,463 Posts
EyePoppin said:
lol good job mikey....shoulda raced em lol. They would'a been pissed when a ZR2 v'6 beats em. Then go buy a 2 liter and say..u have a 1.9 liter...i have more liters in my hand then u have in ure engine....and walk away.
lol, yeah, whats the picture? the one with the 2 liter of mountain dew and the honda? i love that one. lol, anways good job mikey, but next time follow em and kick their asses!

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
The funniest ricers I have seen personally, and I see them EVERYDAY (wish i had my camera with me everytime) are the mexicans with older accords with rusted out rims and the spray painted on racing STRIPE neon green of course, from hood to trunk. Phuck, reminds me! yesterday I seen a 89 ford taurus all rusted out and shit with a brand new wing on the back...swerved him off the road.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts