S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Keep on Truckin'
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my dash so far. Just got outta the paint booth. needs to be wet sanded again then buffed. Should be done in the next 2 days. The work is being done by a local shop called Custom Airwerks. I'll post more pics when its complete.

·
Fatty~BooM~Daddy
4,239 Posts
damn dude looks good..its kinda hard to see it though

·
Keep on Truckin'
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea the pics arent that great. I'll get waaay better ones when its done and installed

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
Looks great. Nice work. Black is a bitch to paint cause you have to make sure the surface underneath is flawless for the black to look that good.

·
Surf Naked
702 Posts
im blind ***** i caint see shit!!!!

haha sike but judging by the ridiculous gloss on everything im gonna have to say ill trust you that it looks amazing!! get some install pics too

·
Keep on Truckin'
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cost, well it was 1500 keep in mind this is a huge job tho, they needed to rip off all of the vinyl and foam then fiberglass it, shave all vents, shave the glovebox, and put in the pods for the gauges. well this project was supposed to be done in 2 weeks. that did not happen. its been 6 months so far. just them just being lazy and full with tons of projects. yea its pretty crazy but i look at it this way, it was in the shop the whole time I wouldnt have been driving it. so their taking care of me now and I did end up getting a huge price cut.

·
That 3D picture dude guy
4,570 Posts
wtf is with the high waters?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts