S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody im new to the website but i have been reading on here for the last few weeks. Great stuff and thank you all for all the info. My problem is that i have a chance at buying a 96 2 wheel drive extended cab short bed S10 that has a good body and im wondering if its possible to put it on my 91 sonoma 4X4 extended cab short bed frame ? I have just replaced my bed and tailgate on my truck and would really like to just find a nice extended cab and doors to put on it. if anybody lives around cental indiana that has a nice extended cab please let me know. Here is a picture of my rusty beast before the new bed and tailgate. ill take some new pics soon and post them.

Sorry im not sure how to post the big pictures like most of yours. If anybody has any info on how to do it please let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
Don't know about the body swap, but as far as the pics, create a Photobucket account and upload your photos to it. Then resize them to "large". Then copy the "IMG Code" and paste it into your posts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.