S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i went wheelin again after some rain, and got hella freakin muddy. I litteraly covered my whoel truck, just about every square inch of it, it was freakin awesome. and then, i was running late to work and just as i was leaving, thought, "yeah, i can make it through that one more time.....:haha: " well, i went through it, slid off to the side of the road, dang near going over the edge, and then back up about 15 feet and was done for....:( I burried my front tire and couldnt even turn the wheel. it sucked. and i was running late to work and all. My friend that was out there with was suppose to pull me out if i got stuck, or vise-versa, well needless to say, he got stuck AT THE EXACT SAME TIME:rotf: I tried to get the short vidoe to work or even take screenshots of how i was stuck, but i cant figure it out. but here are a few picks of afterwards. *note my new lights going across the top, looks pretty good.

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
crazy91s10 said:
cool shit. any in action pics?
no, but i got video and im trying to take and copy just some still images on to hee, but im having trouble doing that. i gave up on just trying to upload video, but i'll get something when i have time(friday is my next day off:( ) so at least then i'll have time to try and get them on here.

·
blazin since 89'
50 Posts
those offset wheels ul' sling some mud:p

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
85blazin said:
those offset wheels ul' sling some mud:p
i know, i almost feel like im cheatin'

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mbowrsax06 said:
i dig the lights ,copycat lol jk can i buy the other bar from you
copycat: (kahp-e-kat) a matter of liking somebody elses work:D

i dunno about selling that bar man, now that i put the one on there, i think i need the back one to kinda level things out.

the way i did the wiring for the lights is pretty slick. right where they come out of the roof(drilled hole) i put connectors there so that i can take the lights and bar off at the same time in a matter of seconds and be good, just disconnect the wires

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GeorgesBlazah said:
what are those bars form?
they were on it when i got it. they are just Yakima roof racks

·
blazin since 89'
50 Posts
does yourse have a 4.3 or 2.8?

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
blazin since 89'
50 Posts
yeah buddy ;p

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got Mud? hmm yup sure do! looks good... keep it up :D

·
IATVHSS #904
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
here are a couple pics of actually on the trail...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts