S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
nice title on your name. i think your sir name should be woody from the toy story.

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
hey nick,
Reminds me of my first set of rims on my S10. I had the 15x7 Chevelle rallys with some beefy tread to go with it. LOL. But that was years ago. We all gotta start somewhere that's for sure. I can't wait to bolt on my 17s next month. Are you gonna get the handles shaved off in time for Truck Bash? I'll be up there the 17th FO SHO! Won't be bringin' the S though. Remind KEVIN about those T-shirts. I wanna be sportin an EC shirt for that show.. or at least HOPE. In case I forgotten to tell ya, WELCOME to the EC brotherhood bro.

Later
Mike
EC Founder

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
S10ConceptsTN said:
hey nick,
Reminds me of my first set of rims on my S10. I had the 15x7 Chevelle rallys with some beefy tread to go with it. LOL. But that was years ago. We all gotta start somewhere that's for sure. I can't wait to bolt on my 17s next month. Are you gonna get the handles shaved off in time for Truck Bash? I'll be up there the 17th FO SHO! Won't be bringin' the S though. Remind KEVIN about those T-shirts. I wanna be sportin an EC shirt for that show.. or at least HOPE. In case I forgotten to tell ya, WELCOME to the EC brotherhood bro.

Later
Mike
EC Founder
**** made me feel all welcomed in the last line. lol Installing the stuff thursday and gonna shave saturday. Kevin wants to have it on for a few days and play with it before we shave to make sure we got good stuff. I'm talking about my handles here. I'm using your approach and leaving the key locks. I'll have my tailgate shaved and putting a skin on it too and next week with my next paycheck unless I can do it this week I'm gonan order billet interior or euro tailights and the week after next week I'm gonna buy a tonaea cover or whatever I haven't bought yet from this week. I'm fired up for the show. I'm gonna order 5 shirts and wear 1 each day of the week.

Nick

1 - 20 of 644 Posts