S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say that I came across your website years ago for cheap trailer fenders, and always recommend you to anybody that needs anything for a trailer. Even this trailer was made with some of your parts:

http://www.suicidedoors.com/files/imagecache/gallery_image/images/1066.jpg

I was wondering if you could get ahold of any wider fenders? Just about every time I use them, I need to widen them. I once found a set locally that were 32" x 11" and worked extremely well but they tried to get $90 a piece for them! I ended up getting them for $45 each but thats not worth it for 2".

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just want to say that I came across your website years ago for cheap trailer fenders, and always recommend you to anybody that needs anything for a trailer. Even this trailer was made with some of your parts:

http://www.suicidedoors.com/files/imagecache/gallery_image/images/1066.jpg

I was wondering if you could get ahold of any wider fenders? Just about every time I use them, I need to widen them. I once found a set locally that were 32" x 11" and worked extremely well but they tried to get $90 a piece for them! I ended up getting them for $45 each but thats not worth it for 2".
We keep some 32" x 10.75" on hand. We can sell them for $22.95 each, but they are expensive to ship due to density freight.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those would be great to get a hold of, any idea on the cost of shipping? The shipping you have now is kinda expensive as is, about $25 for a set of 2 to me in NJ.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those would be great to get a hold of, any idea on the cost of shipping? The shipping you have now is kinda expensive as is, about $25 for a set of 2 to me in NJ.
It will be about $25-$30 for a set. The take the dimensions of the fenders and calculate the density which takes a 5-10 lbs. package and turns it into a 60-70 lbs. package. It is the hardest thing we have to ship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts