S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
B&B Customs
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My best frined Brandon Billenger and fellow minitrucker (fellow dime owner at that) was in a really bad accident last night on his four wheeler. He was making a turn and lost control and got thrown from his quad and hit a concrete wall. From what I know at the moment he has 3 skull fractors, broken shoulder, broken arm, broken wrist, and broken ribs. He is on life support and is in ICU in Topeka. The Dr. gave him a 10% chance to make it. But last I heard about a hour ago he was responding by squeezing the dr's hand. This is my best friend and I dunno what I would do without him in my life he has always been there no matter what it was. We hang out together, chill together, date girls with the same first names, drink, work on dimes together and cruise them. So please everyone just keep him in your head. And pray for him. He is 23 and he is to young to go. So if you could all do that for me and him.

·
xtremefour
1,806 Posts
he will be in my fiancees and mine prayers.....

Matt

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Sorry to hear.

·
Gangsta Nation
122 Posts
My prayers and thoughts go out to all of you. Have faith in GOD and remeber that he has a plan for everything. Keep your head up and stay strong.

·
Back again!!
1,680 Posts
damn man, reading stuff like this sends a deep chill down my spine. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his friends and family, and i think you know that pretty much the rest of the forum is the same.

·
B&B Customs
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. I just got back from Topeka. He is still in ICU. And still on life support. I will be going back up there tomorrow. But thanks for keepin him your prayers guys. I really appreciate it

·
B&B Customs
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just got off the phone with his mom. And his pressure on his brain is 51. And his blood pressure is low. Let me put that in perspective for you guys. Your brain pressure is about 10. When you have a bad cough and your head hurts thats about a 13. When he got to the hospital it was a 66. Then yesterday when I was there it was at a 28. When he would have friends and family in the room it would be about a 34. He is in my prayers and in my thoughts. I can't lose hope in him. Because he has never lost hope on me. He is been there for crazy stuff that I been thru. And was supposed to be my best man when ever I finally settled down. My life would never be the same with out him.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts