S-10 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Customer service is what I like. I'd pay a little extra knowing if I have any problems there would be awesome customer service to back it up. Too many stories of ppl having to pay to ship back a defective part. And something as simple as a valve don't leave us without wheels for a week to save a few bucks. Eat that little bit and you will grow a good customer base.
Sir, With me you will never have that kinfd of issue, If a part is defective and not working i will replace it without asking a single question. If i have a replacement in stock it will be shipped same day and in certain cases I will pay you shipping to ship it back to me it all depends how long it has been since you bought it.Typically within 2-3 weeks I will pay shipping and more then that a customer would but there are always some exception to it.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
you could run a deal on accuair around tax time hint hint.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes sir i am going to add that today and it will be on sale till April thanks for real good advice. Please check this and let me know if I can do little better than this.

·
Broken Handed Superman
6,283 Posts
Sunny,

when i ordered my fittings from you guys wed, i felt it was a bit hard to navigate the site to get the correct fittings. You may want to break up the fittings section by say T's, Unions, ETC. this would ease in people selecting what they want

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sunny,

when i ordered my fittings from you guys wed, i felt it was a bit hard to navigate the site to get the correct fittings. You may want to break up the fittings section by say T's, Unions, ETC. this would ease in people selecting what they want
I will definitely try to do that or give them part numbers T- for all tees and something like that , right now I have basically two main sections of these brass and PTC , but I will definitely work on this sir to make it easy for you guys. Please let me know if you had any trouble looking them in search results.Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

·
nva2low
947 Posts
I'm bagging mine now sunny, should do pics of customers rides on there with the products you sold them, so people can see it in place and functional, ill get you pics asap when she's done, how have ya been man

·
I do renders!
7,674 Posts
theres a place for that on the website and I've sent pics but not sure when they will be up...

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
theres a place for that on the website and I've sent pics but not sure when they will be up...
I will be straightening things up today i know you have sent me pictures and i have uploaded them just need to work on the presentation part and make them visible so if anyone wants to send pictures they are more then welcome to do and i will put them online under Customer Ride pictures....time to start working on this now....AJ ...thanks for the weekend assignment anyways i was just missing my school home work in old days :D ..lol

21 - 37 of 37 Posts