S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys! I need your feedback and suggestions to make my website www.newmaticsinc.com better ( Both looks and Prices). I have been trying to make it better but so far i do not have some baseline idea. Please post your comments and feedback so i can make it better with lowest prices and looks.
If you want me to include some tech specifications or some other stuff please let me know.
You can e mail me at [email protected] for any suggestions in particular to any of products I have

Your much needed help will be appreciated !!
Thanks
Sunny

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
it looks preety good to me one think i would do however would be, where you have the cluster of brands you sell. I would turn those into a link where you can vew all the products you sell by that company say im looking for some viair stuff I can just click on that link and it will take me to everything you sell by viair. I instinctivly tried to click on these every time iv been to the site to get a price(too bad im just too broke right now to buy anything)

·
I do renders!
7,674 Posts
you never pm'd me back on the website and logo so i kinda stopped working on it......

get back to me if you want me to do it.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks preety good to me one think i would do however would be, where you have the cluster of brands you sell. I would turn those into a link where you can vew all the products you sell by that company say im looking for some viair stuff I can just click on that link and it will take me to everything you sell by viair. I instinctivly tried to click on these every time iv been to the site to get a price(too bad im just too broke right now to buy anything)
thanks a lot I will work on this and have their logos as a link just need some time to figure it out by myself. Don't worry if you don't have money just let me know what you need and I will help you out on this as best as I could. I have given stuff to guys in the past at my cost no profit at all and may be I can do same for you also. E mail me what you need at [email protected]

thanks for suggestion.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Im not asking you to cut your profits as i couldnt even pay your cost right now im sure i will have some stuff needed once it gets closer to tax time when i really resume the project preety hard. im broke as hell right now i broke my golden rule (no more than one project at a time), im waiting on getting my 08 tundra crew max back from getting bagged and getting my motor swaped in my spyder so the dually has to sit on the back bumper for a lil while. will def. keep you in mind when i start finding all the little things i have forgotten about on the way.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not asking you to cut your profits as i couldnt even pay your cost right now im sure i will have some stuff needed once it gets closer to tax time when i really resume the project preety hard. im broke as hell right now i broke my golden rule (no more than one project at a time), im waiting on getting my 08 tundra crew max back from getting bagged and getting my motor swaped in my spyder so the dually has to sit on the back bumper for a lil while. will def. keep you in mind when i start finding all the little things i have forgotten about on the way.

Hey man! i am always here to help let me know what you need and I do not care about pure profit i believe in building long lasting relation with my customers and I can go up to any extent for that!! Hit me back at my e mail when you need anything for your project.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
will do, thanks man its hard to find business now adays that actually really care about there customers needs especially the way the economy is now.

·
giggity
1,967 Posts
well I guess I could make a suggestion... how about free shipping on air management items that has a total of more than $300? 400? 500? or something like that?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
dont know if its leagal or not but can your website link be posted in your signature on here such as carolinatruckscene.com is a clickable link on my name.

·
I do renders!
7,674 Posts
hmmm, colors are looking kinda funky on the site IMO. not professional looking, but its your site...haha

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmmm, colors are looking kinda funky on the site IMO. not professional looking, but its your site...haha
i am not done yet I am just tired right now so I will be working tomorrow with fresh mind. Btw may be I need your opnion when I will be almost done. Shoot me a pm or e mail. Thanks.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think you should put up pictures of all the products, especially fittings.
Yes sir I am working on this one step at a time I will knock most of stuff on this weekend , as you know getting orders out and working on website is kinda hard my top most priority is to get orders out to my customers if they are planning on working weekend....as you know. But thanks a lot sir and I will do that.

·
Registered
477 Posts
um for prices you could just give us it for free.....

jk jk lol but anyways not sure if you have this right now but maybe in the future have an s10 forum discount, but maybe you have that already that i dont know of it yet. but i like the new website and i jst cant wait till i have some money to order the 4 link you have

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Customer service is what I like. I'd pay a little extra knowing if I have any problems there would be awesome customer service to back it up. Too many stories of ppl having to pay to ship back a defective part. And something as simple as a valve don't leave us without wheels for a week to save a few bucks. Eat that little bit and you will grow a good customer base.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts