S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This months winner is pearl91chevy! Here is a little more info about his truck..

Year: 2001
Model: Sonoma

Exterior: Shaved doors, antenna & tailgate, Molded rollpan

Interior: Billet accent pieces, Tweed inserts into stock seats

Engine: Mild 350 with 700r4 trans

Wheels/Tires: 18x8 Boyd Coddington

Suspension: SD 3-link, Raised crossmember, SD front bag kit

Awards: N/A

Special Thanks: N/A

·
UN-BANNED B!TCHES!!!!!
6,950 Posts
:tup: congrats!!

·
376ci LSX MCSS? Say what?
7,589 Posts
Congrats man! Too bad your damn truck is cut off on the home page...

·
Blazin on 8!
1,782 Posts
Looks good, but what about a wire loom for under the hood?!?! The engine bay should be nice and clean to match the outside of your truck. It's beautiful! Have you thought about Envoy headlights?

·
///Relaxed Atmosphere
3,547 Posts
Its weird not seing me truck on the front page! Your the next best thing man! Congradulations!!!!!

·
376ci LSX MCSS? Say what?
7,589 Posts
Looks good, but what about a wire loom for under the hood?!?! The engine bay should be nice and clean to match the outside of your truck. It's beautiful! Have you thought about Envoy headlights?
I'm fairly certain that is a "in progress ' engine bay picture

·
60mg of sanity
716 Posts
flawless interior. nice break from the sanded and painted plastic. BM

·
Bought Not Built
3,541 Posts
Congrats, why do we not load the TOTM on the top of the page anymore. All I get is a red X, inbetween the 2 add's. Might as well use that space for something.

·
Getting Layed
1,545 Posts
always thought this was a clean truck

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
thanks guys so much for the good replys!! and yes leroyme the motor is still a work in progress, been working on it all winter. Most of those wires will be gone,im just keeping the ones i need. Not to mention im keeping the stock gauges. Hopefully the motor will be finished and the truck will be driveable again within a month but ill be then waiting for the snow to melt! But thanks again guys!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts