1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
under construction:

hitting a side from the back:

the same from the side:

front:

still got a few psi before my 175 switch but heres pretty much locked up:

quick drag:

yeah i know a lil dirty and i forgot to take a pic of it laid out so you guys could tell me to take out the inners lol but everybody likes pics:p

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah i really wanna do it but i tried to open the fogs so i could clean em and i cooked em.... lol so im scared to do the headlights now

and i wanna tint the tail lights but im worried about getting pulled over for that shit

set up is:
rear: sd 3 link, re8's
front: stock control arms, drop spindles, re7's
air managment: 12 gallon tank, 2 380's (i know lol) airlift 3/8th valves and half inch line

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
back when i used to sell gm parts....
i made it disappear lol

ima put up more pics for sure.....
tommorow ill be at my dads house and that where the cameras at so i'll get a few of the set up and the truck laid out....

yeah its shaved but i still wanna do the antenna and the thrid brake light thinking about putting some colorado tails.....

thanks for the compliments i'll get up some more pics asap:)

·
Blazin on 8!
1,782 Posts
HOLY CRAP BALLS! I swear I looked at that side shot and saw a handle! I then looked at the rear shot and saw the third brake light, so figured not much was done! MY BAD!

Looks 10x better, now that it's shaved.... lol out loud

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

dont know which pic i like better lol

the club

drag balls :p

the setup.... gotta redo the plates and make a bridge with some shocks but its bagged

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im thinking rag top, some billet interior parts.... (wheel, shifter, probably a new carpet,black)
i sold my 12's..... so now im lookin to upgrade probably 2 15 inch kicker cvx's
and i need a good amp for them... i gotta weld in the bridge in the back asap..... but i dont know if anyone here has seen anything in the news about a welders van blowing up.... yeah:rolleyes: that was my welder. but hes fine though.... just im out of a welder cuz his welder was in the van....

i mean just a few things here and the but its a daily so im happy with it in the mean time

1 - 20 of 21 Posts