S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
peek
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FBI sucks ass I ordered some flapper valves for my thomas comps like a month and a half ago i also ordered two pressure swithes cause the guy gave me a good deal on buying 2 of the. Well about a week later i got my order no flapper valves so i called them. they shipped them out agian they said I had ordered 4 of them so i would have 2 extra for backups. Needless to say when i got my order for the 2nd time I only got 2 flapper valves. I called them agian and they said they would ship the other 2 back out. THREE WEEKS later still dont have them. Ill never order any thing from them agian. Very disapointed and pissed:rant:

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
yea, they suck, and theyre not willing to come on here and defend themselves.

·
peek
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i called them back the other day and they said they had ran out of the flapper valves. But the paper work did not say anything about back order. He told me to call back in a couple weeks when they get them in and they would send them out to me. I think im going to tell them i was shorted 4 instead of 2. Seems fair for the aggrivation they've caused.

·
Tommy
1,465 Posts
FBI are f#ckers, dont ever buy from them. Months and Months of fighting with them till I got a new acrylite window, first shipment took 6 weeks and came in cracked, about 20 calls or so to the dumb b*tch that works there, she is so stupid.

·
Registered
379 Posts
i have dealt with them a little bit, i bought my tank and torsion kit there, and ordered my switch box from them and sure enough i got it within 2 days i was very pleased with their service, sorry you all have had bad luck with them, hope all works out

·
"SHOW TIME PRIME"
1,154 Posts
yea i kno how that is. i orderd my rollpan with the supra lights lexan window, door popper kit and handle relocator. i got the window when the stuff was suppossed to be in and suppossedly eveything else was damaged and went bak to fbi. i didnt get my shit til like 3 months after i had placed it. so i wasnt orderin my bags there and i ordered them from suicide. some one told me that suicide was slow at doin stuff but that is not the case at all. i got everything from suicide when it was expect none of that bull shit i went through with FBI....GREAT JOB SUICIDE:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts