S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the shaved door handle kit from FBI?...i just shaved the handles on my truck yesterday and damn does this kit have a delay...i have to hold teh button for the driver side for 5 seconds before it pops...and get this the passanger side needs to be held for lie 12 seconds!!!!!! before the door pops open..what kind of crap is that..how can the two door take differnt times....a friend of mine has his handles shavd and i dont know what kit he has but his doors pop within 2-3 seconds at most and i have to hold the damn button for ever...i just wantd to know if this is normal with that kit or what

·
Happy Cows Come From Cali
124 Posts
like 3 of my buddies have the same kit and there is No delay at all, they all pop right away, when i go to FBI tomorrow i will ask phil why it does that

- X916

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ok cool thanks...i went back and counted like i should have the first time probably..lol.and went...1 one thousand 2 one thousand.....well the driver door is like 3 and the passanger door is 8 but i dont see why it should be like that at all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts