S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fbi has a fast bag kit for 1000 bucks.

seems low to me for some quotes I've gotten from shops... anyone elaborate on this?

is this a good deal? is it FBSS? and does it include front and rear suspension (looks like it, 4 firestone bags included...)?

www.fbimini.com

goto Suspension, then Airbag Systems, then Basic Fastbag Kit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
i believe it is onl y a front and back kit. also it doesn't inlcude your bag mounts for front or rear. all iin all it is a decent kit for the price i have 4 friends who run fbi setups 2 are setup for f.b and 2 are setup f,b,s,s.

joshey
 

·
amatuer porn star
Joined
·
614 Posts
well let me shed some light on the fbi kit for you.
it is a high quality basic kit.
its only front and back NO side2side
you will need front bag mounts and resr bag mounts but other than that its got everything else.
if you need anytihng else i might be able to help.
 

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FLOWMINI98 said:
well let me shed some light on the fbi kit for you.
it is a high quality basic kit.
its only front and back NO side2side
you will need front bag mounts and resr bag mounts but other than that its got everything else.
if you need anytihng else i might be able to help.
mounts = brackets?

if i tally it up, the Basic fast bag kit, Front Brackets for s10 and Rear Brackets for s10?

and how do i go about upgrading to s2s?
 

·
'Bagged Super Sport
Joined
·
43 Posts
Just buy there FBSS upgrade kit, i believe its like an additional $350.
 

·
amatuer porn star
Joined
·
614 Posts
yup or just ask them what else you need.

you need more air line, fittings,2 more valves i thinnk thats it.
 

·
formally Lownoma
Joined
·
2,458 Posts
i just got fbi's kit ..basic kit and then upgraded to fbss...the fbss upgrade comes with 2 more valves and fittings and hose everthing you need to finish it up....i got everything from fbi for 1550..thats basic kit,fbss upgrade,brackets,4 link,bolt on centerlink,shock relocators for the front...so that might give you a idea...its a good deal....
 

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just got off the phone with MIC.

hows this sound?

1/2" mass flow valves, bags, lines, fittings, notch, front relocator, front mounts, rear and lower rear mounts, 5 gallon tank, 30% compressor, skull controler or 10 switch box (my choice)

shipped to me for 2300

and i think i can work the price down some more too.

hows it sound? prices and MIC quality? etc
 

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
update on my findings:

FBI will do hella better... my god!

1/2 gold valves, viar 450 100% cycle compressor, 7 gallon tank, slammed specialty 1/2 port bags 2500 and 2600, 200 psi pressure switch plate, 60 ' of 1/2 airline, all mounts and notch kit, 4 link, playstation controller

shipped to me for 2049.00

good lord. someone might be getting bagged real soon.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
70 Posts
well i on the FBI site it is 999.95 for the basic kit and like 300 to upgrade to fbss.....and it has electric valves....MIC dosent have electric valver but only on the hydros....if i were you i would go FBI and the upgrade. but if you want the manual valves...that leak then go MIC but you could save madd $$$$goin w/ FBI

Dru.
 

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mic and fbi both have 1/2 electric valves...

the kit on fbi's site is 3/8 standard parker electric valves.

but yeah i think im going with this from MIC:
viar 550 100% cycle
2 5 gallon tanks
1/2 electric valves
SS RS62 and 72 bags
skull controller
10 switchbox
all mounts and monster notch
shock relocators
lines and fittings

shipped to me for 2075.

also gonna try to make em throw in billet grill inserts for 2100 even :D
 

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kalgor said:
mic and fbi both have 1/2 electric valves...

the kit on fbi's site is 3/8 standard parker electric valves.

but yeah i think im going with this from MIC:
viar 550 100% cycle
2 5 gallon tanks
1/2 electric valves
SS RS62 and 72 bags
skull controller
10 switchbox
all mounts and monster notch
shock relocators
lines and fittings

shipped to me for 2075.

also gonna try to make em throw in billet grill inserts for 2100 even :D
just like to add: i love haggling prices, muwahaha
 

·
amatuer porn star
Joined
·
614 Posts
make sure if you get 1/2" valves you get 3/4" lines to allow max airflow
 

·
/=||=/
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FLOWMINI98 said:
make sure if you get 1/2" valves you get 3/4" lines to allow max airflow
very good point. thanks man

and FBI came back with

2 viar 450's and 2 7 gallon tanks. this is great. hehe
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top