S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cliff notes:Almost missed my turn,locked up brakes on gravle,went in ditch,put in 4 wheel drive to pull out,lady pulls in front of me to stop me from getting back on the road,i get back on tghe road lady tailgates me cuts me off to get me to stop,like 10 times,i take off get on the highway,get pulled over by 3 cops,fat bitch comes out saying i'm drunk,hit a mailbox and run,wants citizens arrest,i tell her to shut her pie hole,cop between me and her ,I say I'm going to kick you fat ass bitch,cops cuffs me for her protection,Blow in the breathalizer,he inspects my truck,no damage,we go back to were i went off the road,some ripped up grass,nothing hit,me get ticked for driving too fast for conditions,were is the justice in that,i slid in the ditch after hitting gravle she made up a story and tried run me off the road,i took off on the highway,get busted,if i see this bitch ever i might kill,

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
dont talk that way to someone else in front of a cop reguardless of the situation, u can get arrested for harrasment. im sure if u kept your cool in that situation there may have been a different outcome

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont talk that way to someone else in front of a cop reguardless of the situation, u can get arrested for harrasment. im sure if u kept your cool in that situation there may have been a different outcome
I kept my cool,man,i knew the one cop so he did it in my favor,so i didn't do anything rash,but she was running up to me saying how stupid i was for driving drunk, how i could have killed someone,and she wanted me arrested,the cop made her leave then took me out of the cuffs!I DONT EVEN DRINK<i hit some fvcking gravle and slid in the ditch,,oooooohhhhh,nnnnnooo!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I kept my cool,man,i knew the one cop so he did it in my favor,so i didn't do anything rash,but she was running up to me saying how stupid i was for driving drunk, how i could have killed someone,and she wanted me arrested,the cop made her leave then took me out of the cuffs!I DONT EVEN DRINK<i hit some fvcking gravle and slid in the ditch,,oooooohhhhh,nnnnnooo!
well even though u knew the cop, getting angry like that is bad habit to have, im sick of every1 complaining they get in trouble just to find out they were dicks to the cop.

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well even though u knew the cop, getting angry like that is bad habit to have, im sick of every1 complaining they get in trouble just to find out they were dicks to the cop.
I wasn't a dick to the cop in anyway,i offered to go back and plant new grass were i ripped it up,but he said i didn't have to,and i dont hate cops they were doing there job,but the lies from the girl is what got me pissed

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BTW,i want to be a cop,and this cop took me out on patrol a few times,he told me he cuffed me to make her happy,he told me this as he was cuffing me so i didn't freak!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
hahahahaha. Here are the cliffnotes you should have used.

Missed turn due to lack of paying attention and obvious to fast for conditions.
Lady tries to keep you in ditch as she thinks you are a danger.
You speed off
She follows and tries everything for you to stop
You have a slow pos and couldn't lose her. You get on the interstate and get busted.

End of cliff notes

Now you are backpedlling around saying you knew the cop etc etc

Dude, pay attention when you drive. You went in a ditch like a tard because of lack of control. Pay the fine. And you want to "kill". Grow up. I put a vehicle in a ditch and it was because of "to fast for conditions" and me not paying attention. Btw, I was your age. No smoke going over anyone eyes here.

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
You sound like a complete mornon.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.