S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the fastest a 4 banger has ever run in a 1/4 and what did it have done to it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
everyones 1/4 mile times and their mods. only 4 bangers

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts

Mods, K&N drop in, enlarged catback exhaust
3 out of my 4 spark plug wires, jumping gap.......

Got that replaced and some more ****, hopefully breaking into 17's!!

Just waiting for my sy/ty/eclipse turbo...then I wilst have fun!!

WEEEEEEEEE

Caleb

G

·
i have a 97 sonoma with 2.2 and a 5 speed regular cab, i took out my subs, my spare tire, and my mat in the bed and i ran a 17.6 @ 75 mph. wasnt as fun as racing my quad though 15 @ 75mph. i was topped out at the 1/8 mile though

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
YOUre stock running in the 17's, WTF is that crap, how??? I have the friggin base model S-10 with no power, no nothing, no stereo, and the ZQ8 suspension, and you get a ****ing 17 something 1/4 and I'm HOPEFULLY breaking into the 17's, jesus christ I hate my truck

Caleb

·
Registered
25 Posts
im running a dial in of 14.6...so i usually get around like 14.8, and honestly, im not the best at racing, starts are killers for me, all i do is spin them, no matter how hard i try....as for mods go, i sent my engine to this guy my friend knows who is popular with doing v-6's...and asked him what he can do.....he charged me 3000 and i was at about 195hp, i recently added a hamburger oil pan, hamburger pick up, All accel power, custom header, dual electric fan, throttle body and a cool little sticker that says "Hamburger Racing".......the sticker makes me go faster too!!!!!! if you want, i can talk to the guy and get a full detail of what was done to the insides.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Definitely ask him what was done....I want to be that fast, I have a turbo on the way....one of my friends is giving it to me for free!!! Clipped and whirled GN turbo (well same trbo as on GN's) buying a Probe GT intercooler for it, and I'm going to build it for boost......

I want to know what he has done to your internals so I can kinda base it towards mine...maybe after I get this done, I will still hate my truck for being so slow
Caleb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts