S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
Yeah I think it will make the story end sooner too. I have another guy who I talk to that did a lot of the BOS quests and it ended the game before he even knew it.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I thought I'd come over here and tell yall about a good combo of perks I've been using. I like to snipe a lot so this has been really great. I use Ninja level 3, rifleman level 4, and sneak level 3. With this combo, Ninja gives you gain 3.5x damage with sneak attacks, Sneak makes you 50% harder to detect (making your chance of getting a sneak attack much higher), and Rifleman gives you get 80% more damage with non-auto rifles (which is most sniper rifles). This works great for those pesky Super mutant hang outs because if you get a good position on them and take your time to plan out a good attack, you can clear them out without haven't to shoot the same target twice or even being spotted.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
There was about 2 weeks I barely turned it on. I decided instead of running around aimlessly I would look at all the current quest I had and try to do a lot of them without picking any more up. That was pretty fun and I also decided to put my favorite guns up and try some new ones. I would recommend that also if you want to add a little excitement. And I've tried to cut back on my fast travel so I can discover new places.

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
I just started back into fallout 4 the other day. The survival update a few weeks back makes it hard as crap. Now you HAVE to eat drink and sleep or you'll get penalties to your stats. And everything has a weight to it now. And being over encumbered hurts you.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I haven't played it in a while but I want to download all of the DLC and start back. I tried the new Hitman and it's fun but the levels are so big if you don't have a few hours at a time to dedicate to it, it isn't worth it. So does ammo have weight to it now also?

·
Banned
2 Posts
This is something I need to try on. But my PC is kinda old. The last time I play is Fallout 3. Hopefully I can get a new PC and start playing this game!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.