S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
I played through the Uncharted games and sold it. Good games.

Yeah I'm going to have to play it. I read it's pretty damn good. I think it's like Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings. We all know Star Wars is better though.

·
Passwordistaco
5,877 Posts
Fallout is a whole different game, Imo Elder Scrolls vs The Witcher is more Star Wars vs Star Trek lol.

I stopped trading in games because I get a wild hair and decide to play them again. Ive went from having no games in 2011 to over 200 now haha

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
Damn! I usually have one or two at a time is all. Lookie what I did tonight. I'm pretty sure this is the rarest power armor in the game and I put the hot rod flame paint scheme on it and made the eyes light up red.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1449746489.101529.jpg

Then I did a lot more to the bar. Stole some balls and sticks off of someone else's table and threw them on mine. Also went to a distillery and got around 50 bottles of beer to throw all over the bar.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1449746579.408708.jpg

I have almost all of the trading posts set up on the island on a new platform and on the other side of it I have most of my power armor on display with strobe lights.

Yes I was bored tonight and played for over 7 hours straight. Didn't do a single quest.

Oh and they patched the cap glitch :( I have around 25,000 caps though. The gun I use most of the time uses .45 and I have over 9,000 rounds of it so I'm good to go for a good while.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I stopped trading in games because I get a wild hair and decide to play them again. Ive went from having no games in 2011 to over 200 now haha
I get that way with Call of Duty MW2. I love that game and last time I was on there were still some people playing online.

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
Another day without doing a quest. I decided it was cramped inside so I widened and lengthened every single floor. Ran out of steel and copper to run conduit and wiring to power everything. Basically now it has a front entrance with the Minute Men flag above the door with lights on each side so it can be seen at night, more beds since there's more people there now, and (I can't think of what you call it) a patio on the 3rd floor that extends out side of the shack. Next thing I done was move the power armor display and places where you buy/sell more towards the beach and I shortened the length of it and widening it.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Holy sh!t that's a nice place you've got there. Now I've got to tear my shack down and redo it lol. I also see where you said you use the .45. Have you found the two shot combat rifle? I picked one of those up and stuck the powerful receiver on there and that is a hoss of a gun! Super mutants don't stand a chance against it anymore. I think the damage on it is like 130, which is higher than the .50 and combat shotguns I have now.

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
Never heard of the two shot .45. I'll have to check that out.

I tore the shack down and made it even larger.

Tips? I wouldn't really make a settlement until you get to Spectacle island which you can just swim there from the castle. After the castle mission go back and buy some stuff from Ronnie. She has some goooood stuff, but only has it the first time you visit her. They patched the cap trick :(

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
How did you get the two shot .45? I just got Kellogg's .44 revolver and it's pretty powerful. I was also inducted into the brotherhood of steel as a knight. I got to ride on that big thing that flies in the air and looks like a blimp. They gave me another power armor suit. I'm at level 39 and just upgraded my laser sniper rifle all the way and upgraded my two .45's all the way. Both are really sweet.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

I cant remember where I got it at but it's been in the past few days so it was in either the Covenant (or the mission they send you on with honest Dan), the national guard area where you do the first BOS recon team mission, or the Med Tek hospital area. I've spent the last few days searching that area. I also ran into Sully Mathis after the Dam had finally all been pumped out. I wont spoil it for you incase you haven't done those missions but I couldn't believe how it turned out.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
You all are making me excited to play it. Ill probably restart my campaign since I was only a little bit into it. Any tips?
So far my only two tips are 1) don't bother playing unless you have at least 2 hours at a time to dedicate to it. 2) Listen to anything ZQ8 Blazer says because he sounds like he knows what he's talking about!

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
Ok I just started the BOS team missions. (The first is where the super mutants are and there are a lot of mini nukes, right?). I'm going to get a screen shot of what all guns I have and the mods to them. Might give you some ideas.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I think you're further in the BOS missions than I am. Yeah I could use some ideas. I just turned level 26. Most of the guns in that pic are one's I've picked up and haven't stored yet. I'm trying to branch out and use something besides a silenced sniper, combat rifle, and my bad ass silenced combat shotgun

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I forgot to mention around the same area I got the 2 shot .45 I also got an explosion round .308 sniper rifle. I haven't used it yet because none of my mods would attach to it and I was in a hurry when I fired up the weapons work bench, but it has exploding ammo and does like 15% more damage to surrounding targets or something like that. I'll work on it some this week to see how good it is and let you guys know.

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
I googled it and just bought the two shot .45. It was 3,000 caps, but I ate some grape Mentats got it for much cheaper. I have to have that .308 too, that sounds fun! You know you can revert your gun back to original and use those parts on another gun, right? Like say you have a .308 that you picked up with a short barrel and short stock, but you put a long barrel and maksman stock on it. You just put the short barrel and short stock back on it and you can use those mods you took off it on your other .308. Also I unload all my mods at a workbench at a my main settlement so I can carry more.

Well here's the rundown on my setup.

I just got this little pea shooter tonight and I figured it wouldn't do much damage according to the specs. I went ahead and put the most powerful receiver I could on it and it took out a Super Mutant in 2-3 shots from a medium distance. I was very impressed. Especially since 10mm is cheap!

I'm pretty sure this is the most powerful revolver. It really packs a punch!

Here's the two shot .45. I put a long scope on it, the most powerful receiver they had, a marksman stock was already on it, a silencer, and the ported long barrel.

178 damage with this one! I had pretty much the exact same gun and it had the same upgrades and I think it was under 100 damage.

You have to use this gun up close, but if you mod it with the longer barrel it shoots chunks of ice pretty far and is a pretty good gun. Fun to watch them turn to ice and then shoot them with a bullet.

Shoots rail road spikes and nails enemies to the wall...

This is one of those guns that is a real POS, but once you upgrade everything it makes a really good sniper rifle and fusion cells are pretty common too.

I had this gun because it was more powerful than the .45, but now I don't think I need it. I like the scope though, but idk if I like it or the long scope better.

Pretty much the same, idk if I need this anymore.

I just use this for hip fire.

More hip fire.

That new two shot sniper and 10mm pistol are both pretty sweet though. Can't wait to use them both some more. Neither hardly make any noise at all with the silencers.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts