S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
I played 3 and NV, but 4 is the best game I've ever played. Just don't join one faction and do only quests with them or the game won't last long. Also develop settlements and at least one HUGE one!

PS4, level 30, I level up the top perks first so I'll have more access to the more specific perks later on.
Get to Gun Nut 3 ASAP, then armorer.
Get all the tape and glue you can find!
I'm using polymer armor that I made into deep pocketed so I can carry more.
Always keep a companion if for no other reason than the carry extra stuff.
Google Fallout 4 cap glitch and do that, I have over 20,000 caps.
Look and pick up pretty much everything!
Stay away from the glowing sea(idk I just read DON'T GO THERE)
Stay away from Swan's Pond until you're at least level 20.

The guns I use a lot are:
Hunting sniper rifle with long barrel, tracking scope, and silencer
Hunting rifle with short light barrel and silencer
.45 sniper rifle
.45 rife with short light barrel
A powerful laser sniper rifle
A maxed out shotgun with a drum
5.56mm assault rifle

Oh and there's a mission at the castle you can do where you go to the bunker and get a bunch of guns and stuff. Once you've completed that mission go back to the castle and talk to Ronnie. She has a 50 caliber sniper rifle and a gun called The Last Minute which is the most powerful gun in the game. She only has these one time so get them and whatever else you see.

·
Passwordistaco
5,877 Posts
I started it up the other day. It seems pretty decent. I got it free during target buy two get one free sale a couple weeks ago. I'm only two hours in, but it will be hard to top The Witcher 3.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I've watched probably about 3 hours worth of Fallout 4 stuff on Youtube already (most of it was checking out other peoples settlements for ideas) I ran out of steel in Sanctuary building a huge 3 story shack on top of the garage but as soon as I get my local leader perk and can scrap a bunch of metal somewhere else, I'm going to do the water purifier trick to get a bunch of caps. As far as weapons right now I mostly use my two way over powered shotguns, a .45 combat rifle, and a silenced .38 pipe rifle with a long scope, long barrel and quick eject drum mag. I'm at rifleman rank 3 which does 60% more damage with non auto rifles and that .38 can take down super mutants in like 5 shots which is pretty good when you can snipe them from far away and they can't see you. Im level 17 now but I hope this weekend I can really waste a good portion of my life on the couch drinking and playing.

I started it up the other day. It seems pretty decent. I got it free during target buy two get one free sale a couple weeks ago. I'm only two hours in, but it will be hard to top The Witcher 3.
It took me about 3 days of playing on and off to start to like it because I had no idea what I was doing and I didn't have any good guns or ammo. I also wanted to stay dressed in a black suit the whole time so I could look really classy. Once I figured out that armor, rad away, & junk = easier to survive, I started having a lot more fun.

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,617 Posts
Yeah I have all my armor set as deep pocketed. Also I found this last night. When you're at the castle you can look out towards the sea and see an island in the distance. If you have a radiation suit you can just swim there. If not there's some other things you can do. If you don't have some high powered guns don't go there, but it's the largest settlement on the entire game. I wish I had known this before I started building mine. No I need to figure out if I'm going to build one there or not.

·
No Money Noma
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hahaha looks nice and peaceful! I have been trying to go back to the castle since I completed the armory mission but every time I head that way I get side tracked. Last night i just ran across the Covenant compound and started helping honest Dan with his mission. Also killed my first Death Claw without power armor too :gunfire:

·
Passwordistaco
5,877 Posts
Im only two hours in at the moment sincie I'm currently playing the Uncharted beta and playing through the Nathan Drake Collection. Idk if ill be able to play much until after Christmas.

Justin, I did notice The Witcher 3 beat Fallout 4 for Game of the Year and Best RPG at the Game Awards the other day though. Trollololololol :p :haha:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts