·
o come on
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Falken tires are they any good or no

·
Registered
960 Posts
I got Falkens and love them. I'm running 245/40/20 Ziex I believe (not on this year, in the laundry room) but they are a smooth ride and great in rain.

·
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.?
627 Posts
i had 2 sets on my 17" wheels loved them. i had a set on my 20"s and just order my new ones loved them and will love the new ones i also have some on my 2006 crew cab w/20"s and they are good also. so far i have had 4 sets and they all rode excellent and were quite. do not be afraid to buy them they are a good tire.

·
o come on
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the replys guys. I am looking at a wheel and tire package that comes with Falken FK-452 tires, they are a little more then i want to spend but with all of the reviews that you have said i think it will be worth the extra.

·
bling bling like WHOA
646 Posts
I had them, and they wore out in about a year and a half.

AWESOME tire for traction, horrible if all you do is drive the freeway imo.

I miss them, but for $400 I invested in something that will last more than what they did

·
o come on
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had them, and they wore out in about a year and a half.

AWESOME tire for traction, horrible if all you do is drive the freeway imo.

I miss them, but for $400 I invested in something that will last more than what they did
They only lasted you a year and a half. Did you burn the s*** out of them or what

·
my truck is slow
500 Posts
Ive had myne for like 4 months and the treads down pretty far. They grip like hell...but i drive my truck real hard so there gonna wear alot faster

·
o come on
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never realy paided attention to tires that much but do like low pros ware quicker then like reg. tires

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
I can attest to the ziex's as well I run them on the front of my truck in the winter.

They seem to handle in rain and snow great.

And I have not noticed them wearing down fast at all...

And I don't drive like grandma!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the 452s on my truck and they are great. They have been on for 2 months and they are still like new and I do alot of drving. Would recommend to anyone to use these tires.

·
o come on
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i live in FL so snow is not a big worry for me (even though i have snow tires on my truck now :haha: ) but handling good in the rain is imoprtant

·
2006 PBM GTO
523 Posts
I had the 452's on my old set of rims (20x8.5, 255/35's), and they sucked. I could burn the shit out of them off the line with my 4.3 and they were COMPLETELY worthless on slick pavement and ice. I am rolling on Nitto Nt555's now, and the tracktion difference is amazing! I would never buy that particular model of Falkens again.

·
o come on
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah but i don't have to worry about ice and i don't race so i don't have to worry about that eaither

1 - 15 of 15 Posts