S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
02 shortbed owner
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a clear picture on what the proper vaccum routing is on an 87 2.8 my sticker is gone . any help is appeciated . and the haynes books says" consult the vetc sticker located on fan shroud" this book is useless anyone have a real service manual for an 87?

·
is out cruisin...
1,619 Posts
i dont have the solution you're lookin for but i thought i would just comment on how shitty those haynes manuals are...i have looked through the one for my s10 and the one for my f100 and both are full of some good info but for the main part they suck when you get down to the little details so its really not thorough (sp?) sorry for not helpin with your problem

·
Registered
31 Posts
dick verde said:
does anyone have a clear picture on what the proper vaccum routing is on an 87 2.8 my sticker is gone . any help is appeciated . and the haynes books says" consult the vetc sticker located on fan shroud" this book is useless anyone have a real service manual for an 87?

Here's a diagram I found somewhere on the web a few years ago. It is identical to the one in my '87:

http://www.icehouse.net/wirenut/ddk.gif

(One of these days I gotta figure out how to attach these pics to my posts!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts