S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys i kno this is a really stupid ?, but can someone explain what front , back, side, side is, i kno it is somthin with the valving, but im not sure what and how it works, sorry but im new at this, thanks alot

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
FB = 4 valves, no side to side action or independent bag control.

FBSS = 8 valves, full control over each corner..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, thats what i thought it was but some of these threads confuse me, and does anybody have any diagrams of how to wire the valves, and how to hook up the airlines to each valve and bags, thanks alot

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
What kind of valves do you have?? Can't give you a diagram without knowin. If you have SMC's or Parkers, or Blitz, etc...heres an example:

To wire them, you take your switchbox, or switches, and run a wire from them to each valve, and the valve has two wires, ground one, and connect the other to the wire coming from the switchbox or switches.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks, i am gettin smc valves, if i get a switch box, like from jason, is the ground wire already ground inside the box, or is there just one wire

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
You dont have grounds in a switchbox. 9 wires... 1 to the positive lead on each valve, and one to +12V.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Each corner, Front, back, left side, right side, pancake (all up/down), and seesaw (front up, back down / front down, back up)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts