S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new guy here to the forums. I've tried the search function and didnt really come up with much on a question i'm trying to get answered.

I just got a 00' 4x4 s10..stock height...and eventually looking to get better rims on it and was wondering if the s10 extreme wheels would fit with the stock height and a decent size tire not like 30's or anything...a tire that would be somewhat aggressive but only as needed seeing i'll be doing mostly highway driving. Or is it going to rub too much due to the backspacing?

Also what are some stock rims that would work well being at stock height..im not looking really to lift the truck and if i do it's going to be much later down the road. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
goin broke but n style
12,942 Posts
yes they will fit but stick out about 2" or so.

There a several truck on here that have xtreme wheels and are 4wd. Look into the post your wheel thread and I am sure there is some in there.

·
Super Moderator
3,878 Posts
The offset of a 2wd wheel is dramatically different than that of a 4WD. You don't want to use those wheels on your 4WD, unless you are looking for a "ricer" type look.

Find some 94+ F-Body wheels, 8.5" Vette wheels with a 1" spacer on he rears(90+), etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah really dont want a ricer look lol....i'll look to see if i can find some more pics though.

by F-body wheels i assume you mean camaros and firebirds?

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
heres a stock 2wd jimmy wheel on a 4x4 rear axle. I swapped the axle and will have some 17x11's in a few days.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.