• cherokee

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this kid who is dumber than a box of rocks and is anti anything but lifted chevys and v8s if its not 4x4 its pointless to him and yes i have tried to explane to him our style and things like that and thinks chrome rims no matter the size on a lowered vehicle is a donkish anyways i want to start this poll to show him whats better i will be posting on a jeep forum also

my extreme

okay now for the jeep didnt get a good pic today but the rockers are rusted to hell the rims are scratched and dented and its an ugly green the only good thing is it has the 318 v 8 in it

i promis i will get better pics tomorrow

now i know some ppl will say im childish for doing this but he talks so much shit on my vehicle that i have had it with him .....

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,179 Posts
You let a retard get to you. Sorry dude but he won. This is like arguing favorite colors or foods. There is no answer.

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
Title: extreme vs jeep charokee

i got this kid who is dumber than a box of rocks and is anti anything but lifted chevys and v8s if its not 4x4 its pointless to him and yes i have tried to explane to him our style and things like that and thinks chrome rims no matter the size on a lowered vehicle is a donkish anyways i want to start this poll to show him whats better i will be posting on a jeep forum also

my extreme

i promis i will get better pics tomorrow

now i know some ppl will say im childish for doing this but he talks so much shit on my vehicle that i have had it with him .....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
come on lol if i wanted ppl to tell me im an idiot i would have posted in the flame forum lol thanks death phenix

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide App

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
I apologize, I wasn't calling you an idiot, but if you want to make claims about someone, at least don't do things that would put you in the same category. Anyways, at least spell XTREME correctly since you do own one. I could care less about the Cherokee, but it will blow your doors off, there's no comparison to a stock (non boosted) v6 vs a v8, at least not in those years.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont care about speed i get in to much trouble going fast i juat want an all around answer so next time i.talk to him i have an arguement

·
Trust Me
24,785 Posts
You don't have an arguement to begin with.

It's a matter of opinion. Just like me saying you're both fgts. That's my opnion, except this thread is proving it to be true.

oh an btw, SRT8 Grand Cherokee's are just about the baddest fucking truck on the road right now.

You're compairing a shitbox economy truck, to a midsize family SUV. :phil:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i have an opinion and i think my extreme is better i dont care that his would beat me in a race just wanted to see what othes opinions were god cant say anything on the foum without getting flammed

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,179 Posts
You don't have an arguement to begin with.

It's a matter of opinion. Just like me saying you're both fgts. That's my opnion, except this thread is proving it to be true.

oh an btw, SRT8 Grand Cherokee's are just about the baddest fucking truck on the road right now.

You're compairing a shitbox economy truck, to a midsize family SUV. :phil:

they are so sexy.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
god cant say anything on the foum without getting flammed
no you cant say any thing with out getting butt hurt by other people opinions.
griff simply told you what he thought.. you got mad.

i voted cherokee because xtremes are ugly. who puts a jagged body kit on a round truck? but see thats my opinion. i can have one of thoes, and you dont have to get mad... see how this goes lol

·
Trust Me
24,785 Posts
well i have an opinion and i think my extreme is better i dont care that his would beat me in a race just wanted to see what othes opinions were god cant say anything on the foum without getting flammed
Xtreme*

Is better how? It's better at being a red extended cab truck? It's better at having a tailgate? What is the basis of your arguement? Exactly, there isn't one besides you guys having a dick swinging contest with eachother. "Durr my chevy's better than your ford! durr nu uh , my f150 is better durr"

SAS10 said it right, I gave you my opinion and you got mad.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry rough day at school who all has opinions i need votes i talked to him and he wants to.know

·
32,805 Posts
sorry rough day at school who all has opinions i need votes i talked to him and he wants to.know

I don't like playing Grammar Nazi, it's a interwebz forum, who gives a shlt about a typo or misspelled word here and there. But FFS, you should at least know how to spell the name of the vehicle you own. It's even wrong in your sig, as is the name of your speakers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
11 Participants
-YumYum97s10-
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing