S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
I just ate a honda.
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know theres probably tons of guys around here thats taken a girl to a hotel for a special evening. Me and my girl have been together for about 9 months and have keep it conservative and pretty much just making out and that kind of thing. We are both ready to take it to the next level and I would like to surprise her with a *nice* hotel room. Candels, bla bla bla, all that good shit girls like. And it has to be a hotel room. I dont want our first time to be in my truck and her house has a 24hour mom watch on all beds.

So I need some advice here. To start off I am under 18 so is it even possible for me to get a hotel room? I mean I can order a room on hotwire or something with my card but you have to go in the place to get your key so are they going to card me or anything? I was thinking you had to be 18 to get a motel/hotel room. So whats up with that?

And of course anything to spice up the evening would be nice. Yes, make fun of me if you will, but its my first time and it will be hers also. Its not that I dont know what to do but maybe some tips would be nice. And please no "pee in her butt" ok?

·
Meh Dingus
783 Posts
hha, well iv never had to worry about renting a room for my girl
but im not sure about the 18 thing cause im only 16,
but get an older friend to get the room for you and pay him the money.

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
Sorry you atleast have to be 21, some states make you be 23. No dice there buddy.

·
I just ate a honda.
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I dont have any buddies around where she lives and neither does she because she just moved.

·
Meh Dingus
783 Posts
dude, hotel thing is kinda lame and trashy IMO
if u open the door for her and she sees flowers and candels, shes gonna know ur lookin to get some ass.
and it sounds like its gonna be hard for u to get a hotle room anytime soon..

just wait for the right moment,
sounds gay ass. but for real.

make sure its special for her too and that she is really into it.
and be safe about it.

dont rush things, cause u want to make the best of it..
noones first time is perfect like your thinking.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts

·
I just ate a honda.
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:stupid: Your truck has a bed for a REASON!
Yeah but where you you do that where noone will find you? I dont know the area where she lives very well so I dont know where to go. We was parkin in the back of a park last night. I had a blanket in the back and we were makin out then a park ranger came drivin by and turned around to come back so we left. Trust me Im tired of the doin it in the car thing... I have borrowed papaws caddie a few times and that was nice but everytime we get into it and start taking clothes off someone drives by real slow and we get spooked that its a cop. I just was to relax and not worry about someone catching us. And I know shes ready. Shes constantly joking about us doin it or whatever and I know how she is. When she wants something she jokes about it.

·
Not Banned
3,987 Posts
Sorry you atleast have to be 21, some states make you be 23. No dice there buddy.

i got a hotel when i was 18 in california when i sold my noma.

i think you can just throw them like 500 deposit or something and theyll let ya but i dont remember for sure.

·
I just ate a honda.
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i got a hotel when i was 18 in california when i sold my noma.

i think you can just throw them like 500 deposit or something and theyll let ya but i dont remember for sure.
500 deposit? christ... i only want one night

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
im guessing she doesnt live in princeton anymore? If so, start driving towards Cadiz, find a nice backroad and park there somewhere, get the caddie, more room. or turn onto the road Dive Cerulean is on and find a backroad off of it.

·
Blu N' Primer...
2,161 Posts
well you should get the deposit back... but up here in canada u gotta be 21, and ive gotten them when i was 18 just cuz i hada creditcard tho

·
Im a Mexican, SO WHAT!
3,104 Posts
dude dont do the hotel room thing its not worth it, as some one already stated it shes gonna jump to the you just want some ass thought. Chill out and let things flow itll happen eventually, and as its already been said your first time isnt going to be perfect...far from it probably.

·
Registered
57 Posts
it's a deposit, you get it back except for what you use IE anything in the minibar, if any, phone calls that are extra... anything you steal/break.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts