S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
ive had sucess with my dyno max stuff, others may tell you to use flowmaster i heard on guy try to tellme hey got 20 hp from a borla system right before i smoked him at the street races a coupleof weeks ago it all depends on peoples opinions, from what ive seen flowmaster works great when you are pushing alot of air like in a v8 the dynomax super turbo keep noise down which is nice if you live in an area or in a state that doesnt aprove of loud exhausts (i live in cali deal with this all the time)

most of the exhausts sound the same on the 4 bangers there is a bit of a varation on them but not much (mainly depends on if the catalydic converter is still there)

for more info on exhaust mods check out my web site www.geocities.com/area51rcin/ look under tech stuff right now geocities is giving me trouble so i can guarantee it will come up i got more stuff to add to it still

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
Each are about the same as far as mufflers. i would stay away from the borla's. borla's seem to be over priced and more restrictive.

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Phiber-Optik said:
Each are about the same as far as mufflers. i would stay away from the borla's. borla's seem to be over priced and more restrictive.
Yeah, way overpriced....

dynomax and flowmaster are well respected within the S-series community.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
hey whats up man, i just got my exhaust done this past sat., its very cool. i had a custom pipe made coming from the manifold to the high flow cat. then had a glass pack welded in then i had a short piece of pipe ran through the front leaf hanger. theres plenty of room up in there for the bag setup im gettin this next month, so you wouldnt have to worrie about that part. then a chrome flared tip os welded on, and its right below the bed and right in front of the wheel well, its kicks @zz, i have had lots of comps. just in the short time its been on. oh also if your near any leaves when you get up on it its so funny it blows them up like a leaf blower. it sounds pretty quiet when its at idle but when you get on it is sounds like vroom vroom, like a corvet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts