S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see a lot of posts on the y-pipe and such here, but all aftermarket. i'm new to the s10/sonoma crowd being a diehard hardbody fan and owner. i just need to know where in orlando i can get a factory y-pipe for the 4.3 motor i just want to get it a pipe under there to replace the one that was drug and crushed and pulverized when it was bagged. any help would be very appreciated. i was told by the muffler shop next door they cost 109 but he says his supplier discontinued them. personally i think he is just lazy. if i can get an aftermarket one for around that it would be awesome. just dont want to dump a lot into it right now with the holidays and stuff. sorry so long. i got to study up on the s10 's now should be fun :)

·
Quicker than a Hummer!
349 Posts
Orlando GM?
Summitracing.com
Jegs
Borla
Flowmaster?

You cna check those out. Get an aftermarket one and a hi flow muffler... its like GF's..never take a step back!

·
Registered
66 Posts
i pinched my down pipe shut whe i was lowered and i took it to ice cold auto on 50 the one right before sound advice and the nguys name is mario. he charges my 100 to completly reroute my exhoust and tuck it. he will sell u a y pipe for really cheap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts