S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Farm Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how all of u 2nd Gen's have ur exhaust ran? I am definetly getting duals put on and a 40 series non-delta flow. I am not sure if i want duals right out the back with tips, or behind the tires kinda where the stock turns out. I do not want turn downs though. Anyway I would love to see PICS of anyones setup....... thanxxxx

and how the hell do I post a pic....??????

Peace

Attachments

·
Farm Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW i actually figuredd it out.......

·
Farm Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK well how much power, so i shouldnt do duals and definetly like 3 " pipe. ??

then what do u suggest

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I would stay with the 2.5 inch and if you want duals...flowmaster makes a muffler with dual outlets. you could put chrome echo tips on or what ever floats your boat...I am not for sure how much power you would lose..but the 4.3 needs the back pressure.

·
Registered
400 Posts
duals

I just had a magnaflow 3inch inlet with dual 2.5inches put on my truck a week ago. I gained more power thru the whole rpm range, I love it. I have a pic of it in the performance section, check out.:headbang:

·
Farm Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good i will let u know what i decide to do, i have an appt on April 15th that is how long he is backed up. The guy that does it is real cheap but does nice work, he quoted me about $200 for muffler and pipe, labor. Oh and he also bends any size..

lata

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
If you make any exhaust breath better you will lose bottom end torque but gain top end HP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.