S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put together a little promo video and thought I would share with you guys looking at the Thorbecke Brothers 5-Link Rear Suspension. The first question to come to mind for most of us is "how strong is it?", "Can I break it?" Well I have put together an example of how damn strong this rear suspension system is. This kit is off the shelf with minor mods. Enjoy!

http://www.projects10airdancer.com/videos/springpromo.wmv

·
2 LAYLO
848 Posts
Yeah man like the king of hittin sides lol. I dont know if you remember my truck but i was at havoc show watching you hop that thing. It was the black first fen with a blue flame down the hood fender and hood but now its body dropped and suicide doors and new 20s. Anyways pretty awesome right there man

·
2 LAYLO
848 Posts
meant door instead of hood twice """

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
awesome vid ...at about 1:00 min. in the video you see the 5 Link functioning at its best ...haha ...what was the fox thing about??? ...

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
holy shit matt, you guys are crazy!!!! I couldnt imagine putting my truck through that abuse!!! (though I know this truck was built for it though)

awesome video!!!! A+

So is that you then matt that is in the video a couple times??? (once talking to the press and then towards the end)

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
whew.. looks like some mad fun.. nice job..

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am not sure if all you guys have seen these posters yet, they are large size posters. I have them on the project web-site for the cost of shipping only, you can get up to (5) for the one shipping charge of $6.50, I am making another run to the post office Friday with them, if anyone wants one shipped click the link here. http://www.projects10airdancer.com/poster.html

·
AlaBAMA Fawker
1,612 Posts
Holy lift Matt! I have my poster hanging on my bedroom wall.
Slammed Isuzu, yes that is Matt in the video. He is an awesome dude to be around and very laid back. He is always meeting new people.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts