S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
HUHH
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Day I bought it

a week after i bought it i sent it to the body shop, an orderd my drop

Found me some old 80's maro wheels for 80 bucks an spent 450 on tires(biggest mistake i ever did)

An this is the most recent picture of my truck, been puttin what mods i can afford on her, tryin to focus on payin my loan off so i can take out another loan get it painted an a 4" cowl

|

truck is dirty haven't washed it in a long time, i'll take some more pics later this week an post them of the chrome bumper w//o impact strips an the 92 chrome grill

·
s10f is for n00bs!
790 Posts
yeah having all primer looked hella better... :D now i just need to find a truck hahaha:bugeye:

·
without the 20's...
504 Posts
i like the maro wheels better. that's exactly what i'm looking for man! i just want a beater i can slam/prime. i'm jealous!

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
I like both rims, i do like the primer bumper better, you should put it back on and paint the grille to match as well?

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
i like the gmc rims on there now, looks good with the drop and primered own3d is the way to go! nice ride! :thumbup:

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
i love first gen blazers..... and yours looks sick. keep up the good work man. what do you have for interior mods? like system? tweed? anything?

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Looking good, I like the bone stock front wheels you had on in the beginning, 4 of those painted black with the primer would look sick! Sometimes I wish my truck was primered, looks badass.

·
HUHH
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks, the front is fixing to get bagged here in a month or so. i know im kinda late i forgot about this thread. here are some more pics

heres a shot of the back seat . . . fo teh ladys ;p nice an smooth

·
Baby Blue > Joo
709 Posts
Wow, HUGE change from the day u got it...looking good!

·
HUHH
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks man, im tryin to work on it. its been primerd like that for almost 2 years now. im gettin sick of it. im bout ready to break out some spray can paint from walmart. once i bag it that will keep my mind off of paint for a while. . . . hopefully

·
Baby Blue > Joo
709 Posts
yup....once ur hitten switches you should be ok...for a few months...if you're lucky haha.

·
HUHH
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks man. most people are like damn that thing looks like shit. untill i show them what it came from. the front had been hit. so i put it on a frame straitener. an the right side under the rear window was caved in but i fixed that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts