S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
yes and no you really dont want drop control arms to keep the best ride I would recommend 2"drop spindles and a 2" drop coil in front then in back you could use a 4" angled block or 3" drop leaf springs and a 1" drop block

first you need to measure all 4 corners on your truck from the ground to the top of the wheel opening it more than likely sits higher in the back and lower on the driver side in that case you need the belltech spring spacer for the driver side front and if it sits 2" higher in the back you will need 3" drop leaves and a 3" block for a total 4/6 drop so the truck looks level

search ebay you can these parts pretty cheap sometimes post if you need more help or pm me

here is a really cheap kit you could use and still be better than the one you posted and alot cheaper the only think you would need with this kit is a set of drop shocks for the front

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/S-10-Sonoma-Lowering-Kit-S10-CHEVY-BLAZER-3-4-Drop_W0QQitemZ8053681058QQcategoryZ33586QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Squid Life
1,781 Posts
I would just like to echo the point of drop shocks for the front with that kit.

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
:werd: if you dont it WILL ride like shit lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts